The Mattituck Chamber of Commerce and the residents of our town welcome you to our 40th Old Fashioned Street Fair on Saturday, July 8th, 2017...
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM - Rain or Shine!
The 40th Anniversary Street Fair will maintain all the great traditions that Mattituck holds dear, including Great Food, Live Music, and many diverse & unique arts and crafts to be sold. We are also bringing back our 40 Years of Little Miss Mattitucks & Little Mister Mattitucks! We are looking to get as many of our royalty back for the day!
If you're a vendor:
- Set-up time is 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM.
- Cars must be clear of the streets and parked in the designated vendor parking lot no later than 8:45 AM.
- Booth size is 10 (Ten) feet wide. Additional spaces are based on availability and location
- Spaces sell out, so register early. The fee per 10ft space is $150 if paid by May 1st, 2017. The fee for any applications submitted after May 1st will be $175.
- Food Vendors - ALL APPLICATIONS MUST be received by May 31st, 2017 in order to have time to apply for Suffolk County Health Dept. approvals for FOOD booths (This includes non perishable items such as candy, nuts, dried fruit, etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: The Mattituck Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to reject any merchandise or application that we feel is not appropriate for a family-oriented fair. If a vendor is selling inappropriate items to minors (knives, lighters, etc.) or acting inappropriately, they will be asked to leave the fair and will not be invited to future events.
For additional vendor questions or information, please contact Terry McShane, (516) 607-6070.
Hope to see you all there!